Phuket Tour Detail
5 Night / 6 Days
Tour Cost: Rs.58,850/- Per person on Twin Sharing
Flight Name : Thai Airline/Air Asia /Indigo
Flight Routing : Delhi – Phuket-Bangkok – Delhi
Phuket – Blue Ocean Resorts /Blue Marine / Equivalent 4 Star Deluxe
Bangkok – Amari Atrium / Holiday inn Silom / Equivalent 4 Star Deluxe
- Economy Class return Airfare as per availability DEL-BKK-DEL
- 03 Nights accommodation at Phuket
- 2 Nights accommodation at Bangkok
- 5 B’fast
- 5 Dinner
- 5 Lunch
- Airport Hotel return transfers seat in coach basis
- Phuket city tour on SIC
- All taxes
- Any Services not mentioned above
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges if any
- Visa fees of baht 1000 (approx 1700/-per person) at Thailand airport OR (Visa from India – Rs.2800/- per person extra)
If Processed From India
- Name, Address, Telephone And Fax Numbers Of Parents, Relatives Or Friends In India Must Be Given
- Copy of Financial statement/credit card issued by a bank or financial institution (not applicable in case of frequent travelers to Thailand)
- Original Passport required with minimum 06 months validity from return date of your tour.
- 3 passport size photos per person (white background with glossy finish, 80% face view)
- Passenger traveling to Thailand must carry $320 per person with bill to show at visa counter
- Above is just a quote and we are not holding any space for the same.
- The above rates are non commissionable and is valid as per the dates mentioned above. Change of dates subject to change in rates quoted.
- Above cost does not include any Surcharges which might be Levied by the respective hotels during any special Events or Exhibition taking place during the requested dates.
- Hotel/airfare/cruise cabins are subject to availability at the time of actual booking.
- Any changes in booking after confirmation, may attract penalties as per hotels/airlines/cruise
- Above quoted rates are in INR and subject to variation due to Airport/Government Taxes..
- GST 3.09% is applicable on all packages
- As of now we are not holding any service, it will be subject to availability.
- Choice of hotel is not available in group tour, mentioned or similar hotel will be provided kindly check hotel rating and other details on respective website.
- SIC means Seat-in-Coach basis. Coach will cover 4 to 5 hotels.
- Budget Package is not suggested for Couples or Families.
- Above mentioned package is a promotional package which is available only for limited seats which can not be hold and subject to availability of seats on mentioned departure dates.
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
- Equivalent* means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of ten-fifteen dollars.
- Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel).
- Above package is subject to change without prior notice.
- Hotel Check in time is 2 PM to 4 PM.
- Triple occupancy is not allowed in Romeo Palace hotel in Pattaya. In Case Romeo Palace hotel in Pattaya is confirmed in your Package. Then you need to Pay Rs.1500 Extra & you will get one single room for 3rd passenger.
- Budget hotel with no star category will be booked.
- BREAKFAST : Fixed breakfast as per hotel discretion.
- All dinners will be Indian and will be served at Indian restaurant.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Schedule advised by Local Representative will be final and you have to strictly adhere the timings.
- Transfers : Standard bus transport.
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
- No tour guide/Escort accompanies our groups from India to aboard back to India.
- Tour is in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too (2 to 3 Hr); Scheduling & re-scheduling may be done on circumstance prevailing at the time tour operations in best interest of tour group at the discretion group coordinator (Destination Management Company).
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used. Kindly be advised above rates are as of date and subject to change without prior notice. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- Baggage Allowance -Generally one suitcase not exceeding 20 Kgs of Weight and 62 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as check in Baggage. One bag of not more than 07 Kgs and 42 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as Handbag/ Cabin Bag in Economy Class. Please reconfirm with your airline before traveling as its subject to vary with different airline.
- All Tour packages offered by Swet Kamal Tours are governed by the terms and conditions and undertakings in the package tour – service agreement along with the booking form, which are incorporated herein by reference.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible.
- Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final.
- This intimation supersede all previous offers by SwetKamal Tours and any verbal communication or offer made earlier by any of our representatives.
Points To Take Care When You Are In Thailand
- Passengers will be received by our agent holding Asian continent travel and Swet Kamal tours placard (not by client name).
- Kindly strictly follow visa procedure [must required 3 Photos (white background and glossy finish], minimum $300 per person with bill and passport validity 07 months from date of return.
- Kindly note, in all Thailand group tours first place to visit will be Pattaya and then Bangkok. (subject to change if required).
- Kindly check hotel rating as per hotel website.
- Hotels may charge a security deposit (which is mandatory to pay if asked) during check inn for laundry telephone, minibar and any other incidental charges.
- Kindly avoid being Over drunk by intake of hard drinks during the flights to avoid any Inconvenience during Visa on Arrival, Immigration and Custom Process.
- Any person in tour group showing rude behavior or passing defamatory remarks will make him liable to be expelled from the tour group at his costs & legal action will be taken in the interest of other group members, staff of DMC & to safe guard reputation of service providers.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while on the bus; Do not use foul language or disturb others on the bus; Consumption of alcoholic beverages in open is not allowed during the tour except in the permitted area & any person in tour group joins the group in drunken state which will affect the tour will be expelled from the tour group at his costs & legal action will be taken in the interest of other group members, staff of DMC & to safe guard reputation of service providers; Baggage and belongings at travelers own risk. Be aware of pickpocket.
- If circumstances force you to cancel the tour the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking condition of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
- Cancellation or postponement charges per person will be applicable as follows: Thailand group tour.
Budget packages are non refundable once booked
- If cancellation is made 20 to 15 days prior to departure, 80% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Cancellation charges for Air Asia Ticket booking shall apply as per Air Asia Cancellation Rules. It will be extra than the above cancellation charges.
- Cancellation charges for Star Cruise booking shall apply as per Star Cruises Cancellation Rules. It will be extra than the above cancellation charges.
- Once booking is confirmed during Super Peak period (Christmas and New Year Period between 22nd December and 03rd January) Cancellation fee of 75% of Tour Cost will be charged for all booking canceled within 45 days of travel.
- We cannot be hold responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Refusal of On arrival of Visa / Delay in issuance of Visa” and applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly.
Cancellation policy applicable for booking done as Guarantee Booking
- This is to inform you, prior to confirm your booking which need guarantee booking that our normal cancellation policy mentioned immediately here above will not be applicable for your booking.
- Your booking is having travel tour components which need guarantee booking, which means no cancellation will be allowed once booking is made for you. Therefore general cancellation policy mentioned above will be superseded by the following cancellation policy.
- If cancellation is made any time once the booking is confirmed irrespective of number of days prior to departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Full Payment Advance per person in advance along with the following documents.
- Either passport OR passport copy.
- PAN card copy required for billing.
- A visiting card.
- Balance full payment will be required at the time of delivery of documents in CASH/ DEMAND DRAFT.
- If payment is by CHEQUE, payment should be made at least 01 week before the delivery of documents.
- Extra 2 % of the package cost will be charged if the mode of payment is credit card.
- The cost of outbound package tour is payable in convertible foreign exchange (subject to RBI/GOI regulation).
Visa on Arrival Requirements
- Original Passport required with minimum 06 months validity from return date of your tour.
- 3 passport size photos per person (white background with glossy finish, 80% face view).
- Passenger traveling to Thailand must carry $300 per person with bill to show at visa counter.