Rajasthan Tour Detail
5 Night / 6 Days
Tour Cost: Rs.24850/- Per person on double sharing
Morning Transfer to Jaipur station Check in Hotel, later Visit to Birla Mandir, Albert hall, enjoy shopping in Johari Bajar and evening enjoy Chokhi Dhani – a traditional Rajasthani Village. Overnight stay in Hotel.
After breakfast full day sightseeing of Jaipur, Morning visit to city palace , afternoon visit to Elephant riding City Palace,Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal . evening at Leisure, overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast drive to Ranthambore, upon arrival check in Hotel.. In the afternoon, take a canter safari in Ranthambore National park for wild life viewing. It is home to animals like the jackal, mongoose, sloth bear, leopard, and the tiger. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast drive to Jaisalmer, up on arrival check in Hotel, overnight stay in Hotel.
In morning After Breakfast sightseeing of Fort, Jain Temples, Havelis and Gadhisar lake. Afternoon drive to SAM and check in Tents, evening visit to Sam sand dunes to have camel ride(optional) and enjoy sunset point, later enjoy dinner and folk dances, overnight at Tents.
After breakfast drive to Delhi, arrived Delhi in The Evening.
- 05 nights accommodation on twin sharing baiss at the hotel mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- Breakafst and Dnner at Tents.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/c Innova Car as per the above itinerary.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes, Driver allownces.
- Monuments Entrance Fee.
- Entrance charges at Chokhi Dhani
- Guide Charges.
- Jeep Safari at Rantahmbore.
- Camel Ride at Sam Sand Dunes.
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Domestic airfare / Train Fare, if Any.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc. Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above. Any expenses apart from the ones above.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving License / Voter’s ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry 2 photo copy (Xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.