Kerala Tour Detail
5 Night / 6 Days
Tour Cost: Rs.28,850/- Per person
Welcome to your ‘Kerala Delight’ tour. On arrival at airport in Kochi or railway Station in Ernakulam, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Kochi (colonial name Cochin) is a vibrant city, also referred to as the Gateway to Kerala. Later in the evening, proceed to watch Kathakali Dance performance.
This morning after breakfast, proceed for city tour of Kochi. Visit Fort Kochi, walk to the Church of St Francis, the oldest European-built church in the country. Also see the Mattancherry Palace also known as Dutch Palace, withits fine collection of mural paintings depicting scenes from the Hindu epics. Thereafter, drive past the amazing Chinese Fishing Nets. Later, drive to Munnar (en route Lunch). Arrive Munnar and check-in to your hotel. Overnight in Munnar
This morning, after breakfast, proceed for sightseeing tour of Munnar. Enjoy visiting sections of Old Munnar, which includes the charming Old Christ Church with its original fourteen rows of wooden pews. Also visit the Tea Museum (Tea Museum timings – 1000 hours to 1700 hours). Post lunch, visit Mattupetty Lake, which is flanked by steep hills and woods and has been created by the small hydro-electricity dam. The rest of the evening is at leisure to enjoy the surrounding beauty or take a stroll in the local market on your own. Overnight in Munnar Kerala Delight – Winter
Today, drive to Thekkady (Periyar) – the land of the spice plantations. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Post lunch at 1400 hrs; proceed to Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary for a boat ride.
Note: Please carry a photo-id proof for Periyar boat ride. Evening is at leisure for shopping at the bustling spice market in Kumily village on your own. Overnight in Thekkady
Today, in the morning, drive to the idyllic backwaters of Alleppey. Alleppey is Kerala’s Venice of the East, a heartland of lagoons and mangrove fields, inter-linked with hundreds of narrow winding canals. Arrive Alleppey and check-in to your hotel. The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight in Alleppey
Today, bid farewell to your ‘Kerala Delight’ tour, as you are transferred to airport in Kochi or railway Station in Ernakulam for your onw
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
- Meals – Daily Buffet Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- En route meals will be vegetarian & non vegetarian & cab be packed or served hot at the best available restaurant or dhabha en route
- Transfers / Sightseeing – Entire round trip journey by Air-conditioned Tempo Traveller on SIC basis as per the itinerary. Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal.
- All Applicable taxes except 3.09% GST
- Enjoy an eye pleasing Kathakali Dance performance in Kochi
- Visit St. Francis Church, Mattencherry Palace and see Chinese Fishing Nets in Kochi
- Visit Tea Museum & Mattupetty Lake in Munnar
- Visit Spice Plantation & Wild life sanctuary in Thekkady / Periyar